>Image by BenSpark via FlickrI have a lot of economic/consumerism/money ideas, bits of blogs, and quotes that have been floating around in my blog drafts…assuming that I was going to get to them someday. Well, this week I hope to post some of them. These are issues I struggle with. These are issues on my mind. Why?
- I want things.
- I’m a consumer.
- I’m a slave to advertising like others.
- I like my money.
- We’re planning a Financial Peace University class for our church and community this fall.
- I’m getting to an age where these are concerns for me.
- I have a mortgage.
- I wonder about kid’s college costs.
- I have a car I need to pay down.
- The church I pastor is trying to build and not sink in debt.
- My wallet’s in my back pocket.
- And I’m a Christian, trying to navigate these muddy waters.
So be prepared for some economic thought over the next several days as I grapple with some of this and share some of what I’ve found.
Show Me The Money